Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Half Gone

Well here it is summer is halfway over and school starts next month already. It has gone by so quick and life goes by faster everyday. Mom always said that the older you get the faster it goes, guess I should have listened, she was right!

So far this summer we have enjoyed going to Alex, Caitie, and Phillips baseball, softball, and t-ball games. They all did pretty good since it was their first season, as a mom I am very proud of my little athletes. Dad really enjoyed being there for every single game, since he did not have any athletic kids himself. In all honesty I am glad the season is done and we are back to the lazy days of summer.

We also added another addition to our little family at the beginning of the summer, our new black lab Molly. It is so much fun to see Soco (our boxer) and Molly running and playing, Phillip really gets a kick out of it.

Joe and I are doing great, working and building our future together. We are waiting for our most special part of the summer, The Lexi Lou Visit, we both can't wait until she gets here, hopefully in time for the fair. I thinks she would have a ball riding all the rides and seeing all the animals. We already have so much planned for her, thank God my mom left her cotton candy and icee machines, I am sure she will enjoy them allot.

In all I can honestly say things are getting better and we are no longer looking back to the past but only forward. We have so many dreams, just wish we weren't missing certain people from it, god bless them. I would have to say that is the only difficulty we do face is missing my mother and Joe's sister Karen, but we know they are still here with us.

So either way Icee, cotton candy, kid filled future here we come.

No comments: